Kiran Kaur Saini‘s fiction has appeared in Glimmer Train, Pleiades, Tahoma Literary Review, and elsewhere. She is a recipient of the Henfield Prize for Fiction, and a Pushcart nomination, as well as fellowship residencies at the Headlands Center for the Arts and the Djerassi Resident Artists Program.
Awards and Nominations
- The Henfield Prize for Fiction
- Best Feature, International Women’s Film Festival, Miami
- Chesterfield Writer’s Film Project quarter-finalist
- Pushcart Prize nomination by Joyce Carol Oates
- Writers of the Future Honorable Mention
- United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County
- Speculative Literature Foundation
- North Carolina Arts Council
- Djerassi Resident Artists Program residency
- Headlands Center for the Arts residency
- “How to send a message without annoying your readership,” in The Writer.
- Speculative Literature Grant announcement in File 770