Kiran Kaur Saini‘s fiction has appeared in Glimmer Train, Pleiades, Tahoma Literary Review, and elsewhere. She is a recipient of the Henfield Prize for Fiction, and a Pushcart nomination, as well as fellowship residencies at the Headlands Center for the Arts and the Djerassi Resident Artists Program.
- The Henfield Prize for Fiction
- Best Feature, International Women’s Film Festival, Miami
- Chesterfield Writer’s Film Project semi-finalist
- Pushcart Prize nomination by Joyce Carol Oates
- Writers of the Future Honorable Mention
Grant, Fellowship, and Residency Support
- United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County Artist Support grant
- Speculative Literature Foundation grant
- Djerassi Resident Artists Program residency
- Headlands Center for the Arts residency
- North Carolina Council of the Arts grant
- “How to send a message without annoying your readership,” in The Writer.
- Speculative Literature Grant announcement in File 770